Gran Alacant´s Website – Dedicated to Gran Alacant
Welcome to Gran Alacant´s Municpal Building.
Entrance to Gran Alacant’s Municipal Building
Gran Alacant’s Municipal Building
At the Gran ALacant Municipal Building there is a Surgery, Pediatrician, Library and the Councillor´s Office.
The waiting room is down stairs to the right. Staff speak only Spanish. All non-Spanish speaking patients who attend appointments should be accompanied by a translator. In order to use the surgery the EU medical card or the SIP card is required. Book an appointment online: http://www.san.gva.es/citaprevia
Monday to Friday 8am until 2pm with two doctors
Tuesday and Friday 3ppm until 8pm with one doctor
The Paediatric service opened with a new nurse in March 2010 for children living in Gran Alacant.
Monday to Friday 8.30am until 1.30pm
The library is situated at the back of the municipal office. Gran Alacant Library in collaboration with Santa Pola Town Council organise regular courses, classes and workshops for the people of Gran Alacant.
The following services are available:
- Register documents and register on the padron
- Obtain copies of padron, convivencia, goods and distance reports
- Fill in certificates testifying that a person is alive
- Set up direct debits for vehicle tax and rubbish and drainage tax
- Obtain copies of taxes (vehicle tax and rubbish and drainage tax)
- School enrolment, municpal grants, holidays for pensioners
- Arrange an appointment with the social worker
- Manage allotments
Reforming the Municipal Building
Gran Alacant´s Municipal Building is situated on Avda Escandinavia.
error: Content is protected