Registration from the 9th of September
- Access to the courses will be made according to the available places by order of inscription.
- Adult groups are from 16 years old.
- It’s necessary to show your NIE or any identity document to register.
- The registration will not be effective until you bring the receip of the bank payment to the International Library. You have 3 business days for the delivery. In order to attend classes, it will be necessary to have completed this procedure.
- There are two types of fee. Normal fee and reduced fee (unemployed). In the last one, will be provided the document (DARDE) that accredits this condition. All these conditions must be fullfield before the registration.
- All courses have a 5 euros of registration fee.
- Necessary books are not included in the price.
- NO MONEY WILL BE REFUND IN ANY CASE, EXCEPT IF THE COURSE IS CANCELLED BY THE CITY HALL.
2019-2020 courses will begin on October the 1st 2019 and end on May 31st 2020. The holidays will be adapted to the school calendar and local festivities.
(0034) 966 697 110