Another successful Sunday Lunch hosted by Feral Friends (Animals) of Gran Alacant held on Sunday 28th June 2015.
The social event helped raise 133 euros from the lunch, raffle and donations for the Feral Friends of Gran Alacant and surrounding areas.
Shell handing over the best prize to Jose
Feral Friends of Gran Alacant is an organisation helping ferals for the past 7 years in Gran Alacant, Altet, Santa Pola and industrial areas situated along the N-332. They do not have a shelter. However, they do sometimes take extreme cases into foster homes awaiting for their adoption. The organisation works completely based on volunteers and donations.
Feral Friends of Gran Alacant help consists of:
- Trapping feral cats for sterelization to prevent more cats running around the streets without homes
- Preventing female cats from dying when they deliver – this happens most of the time after their 3rd year delivering of kittens, some of them even before
- Attending animals that have had an accident and are still alive
- Attending the very ill feral ones that need medical treatment or veterinary assistance
- Sterelization of colonies when we have funds or by residents orders
- Help rescuers without enough funds so they can continue feeding them or taking them to the Vet clinic for them
- Assisting those in foster homes
- Trying to find foster homes for as many as possible
Where can you can find us?
Gran Alacant Second Hand Market
We have set up a stall with bric brac selling new or as new items donated by residents of Gran Alacant at Gran Alacant´s Second Hand Market.
Organised by the European Residents Association of Gran Alacant which takes place every third Sunday of the month in front of the medical centre in Gran Alacant.
How can you help Feral Friends of Gran Alacant?
- BECOME A FOSTER PARENT
- BECOME A VOLUNTEER
- PROVIDE A FOSTER HOME
- BECOME ONE OF OUR SPONSERING PARENTS
- DONATE FOOD, LITTER AND BLEACH
Donate money by bank transfer
0073 0100 54 0486406431 IBAN ES94 SWIFT OPENESMM
Shell (0034) 697 574 199 (except Sundays)